- Many of the courses, textbooks, and resources available through these pages
are copyrighted by the original authors and/or publishers, so please respect their
wishes. We have attempted to give the authors, publishers, and/or work groups
complete credit for their productions. We have merely provided you with pointers
to their on-line resources.
- In most cases, professional titles have been omitted, and no distinctions
have been made among the members of the original groups who have provided resources
for all of us to use.
- Use these pages and the resources they point to at your own risk. We are not responsible
for the validity and timeliness of the information contained
in the resources, and neither are the authors responsible, nor the University of California
responsible. Although checks of the resources are made at reasonable intervals, there is no
guarantee that the information contained therein is correct or remains correct.
- The resource references on these home pages are for the benefit of all, as are these home
pages themselves. No one should be restricted access to this information.
- Any resource material that is reproduced and distributed from the use of these home pages
must respect the U.S. copyright laws, and users should credit the original author(s) and should
leave the editorial credits intact.
Frank Potter (email@example.com)
Copyright © 1994-2009, All Rights Reserved, Frank Potter